Kildare South Board Under 8’s Go Games Blitzs 2011.
|Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4||Group 5||Group 6|
|Team 2||St Laurences***||Raheens||Kilcullen||Ballymore||Ballyteague||Grange|
|Team 3||Eadstown***||Round Towers||Castledermott||Milltown||Robertstown||Kildangan|
***These clubs have indicated that they have numbers for two under 8 squads.
- Games to be played over 4 six min quarters. ( team talks between quarters restricted to maximum of 2 mins)
- No deferential between points and goals each count as one score.
- Pitch divided into 2 zones ie at half way point with forwards and backs restricted to own zones and midfielders allowed to travel in both zones.
- Players to rotate positions, with no player to play in same position in two consecutive quarters.
- In the absence of proper goals training poles can be used as goals.
- Visiting clubs should confirm attendance with hosts 48 hours in advance of blitzs. Please be at venues 15mins before start of games.
- Host Clubs are asked to have 4 Go Games Pitches set up for Play
- Each Club to be in position to supply one Go Games ref for each date.
|Week 1||9th July 11am||Teams numbered 1 in each group to host|
|Week 2||16th July 11am||Teams numbered 2 in each group to host|
|Week 3||23rd July 11am||Teams numbered 3 in each group to host|
|Week 4||30th July 11am||Teams numbered 4 in each group to host|
|Week 5||6th August 11am||Team 5 in Group 6|
Suggested Sequence for BLITZ Games in groups of four clubs.
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|1 v 2||2 v 3||1 v 3|
|3 v 4||1 v 4||2 v 4|
Suggested Sequence for BLITZ Games in group with five clubs. (It is recommended that this group plays games in 2 halves of 8 mins per half to reduce time delays).
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Round 5|
|1 v 2||2 v 3||1 v 4||3 v 1||3 v 5|
|3 v 4||5 v1||2 v 5||5 v 4||4 v 2|
|5 Bye||4 Bye||3 Bye||2 Bye||1 Bye|