Kildare South Board Under 9’s & 7s Go Games Blitzs 2011.
|Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4||Group 5||Group 6|
|Team 2||Round Towers||Ballyteague||St Laurences||Ballymore||Ellistown||Kildangan|
- Games to be played over 4 six min quarters. ( team talks between quarters restricted to maximum of 2 mins)
- No deferential between points and goals each count as one score.
- Pitch divided into 2 zones ie at half way point with forwards and backs restricted to own zones and midfielders allowed to travel in both zones.
- Players to rotate positions, with no player to play in same position in two consecutive quarters.
- In the absence of proper goals training poles can be used as goals.
- Visiting clubs should confirm attendance with hosts 48 hours in advance of blitzs. Please be at venues 15mins before start of games.
- Host Clubs are asked to have 4 Go Games Pitches set up for Play
- Each Club to be in position to supply one Go Games ref for each date.
|Week 1||20th August||Teams numbered 1 in each group to host|
|Week 2||27th August||Teams numbered 2 in each group to host|
|Week 3||3rd September||Teams numbered 3 in each group to host|
|Week 4||10th September||Teams numbered 4 in each group to host|
Suggested Sequence for BLITZ Games in groups of four clubs.
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|1 v 2||2 v 3||1 v 3|
|3 v 4||1 v 4||2 v 4|
DOWN LOAD THE SCHEDULE TO PDF:-